Reclaimed wood used in interiors and furniture has created quite a stir in today's casual shelter designs. Judging by all of the articles about the subject it is continuing to grow. There are many sources out there today, some good, some great, and some not so great.
Here's a photo of one of my custom tables designed for a local cottage owner. The simple saw buck design is made of reclaimed pine boards. I've had requests to build more in a variety of colors. The tables are made here in Holland, Michigan.Contact me for any of your custom furniture needs: cdheyboer@gmail.com.
I recently visited the International Custom Furniture Fair in New York and found this great scrapwood wallpaper. I think it looks amazing and is perfect in completing a reclaimed interior. Designed by Piet Hein Eek, the various designs are made in Holland (the country). For more info, contact www.scrapwoodwallpaper.com.
No comments:
Post a Comment